On 2/5/06, Ronen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
While I also have mixed feeling about the posting of a death, a lot of people seem to think that it is wrong to discuss things other people are doing wrong because it is 'incitement'.  Either I am radically misunderstanding everyone, or the logical conclusion of that thought process is not only to avoid 'fighting,' debate, and discussion with other cultures, but to not interact with them at all.

Which I do not understand.

Me neither.  Well said.

As for beheading videos, anybody who has the desire to see someone get their head cut off can easily do so.  Videos of beheadings are like Simpsons episodes on P2P nets.  They're literally everywhere.

The big stink about this is not about freedom of speech or political or social repression, but more about self-promotion and glory.  Internet Glory, the best kind!

Save us.

AQ

Individual Fireant Use
Explains