Hello Randy,

Thanks for all the mentions and referrals back to me... and yes, I
have to admit that I am new to all of this and stumbling and
bumbling my way through... I did not realize that there were such
problems with my early VBlogs... but when I am posting video in the
300 - 600 meg stage... well... I have learned how to shave it down
some.

It would help to know what you all consider to be the best video
display size... and also please understand that I am working in
a "windows" based system, not on a Mac... so that may be another
disadvantage.

I am not too vocal as far as the written group, but I read all of
it, and as you have seen (maybe), I am not bashful when it comes to
sharing my thoughts.

As a reward for your indulgence, I actually did post a VBlog I hope
people will find funny today... to make up for yesterday's confusion.

Take care

Rob Reedy

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Randolfe Wicker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I'm surprised at how few videos are produced about the techniques
and technical hurdles encountered in vlogging.

> I've seen some that give lighting hints, etc.  I've seen one or
two telling how to use certain systems.  I did one which is the
first part of a short series about how to "Top Blip's 'Most Watched'
List"
> http://www.blip.tv/file/13393
>
> Actually, Rob Reedy's comment on my vlog (he was featured in a
way) explained something I did not understand as to why his vlog
failed to load despite my many tries.

> The subject of vlogging, cameras, techniques, etc. are especially
interesting to vloggers and most of those viewing vlogs these days
are probably vloggers or vlogger want-to-be's.

> Good serious vlogs about even interesting subjects frequently
tank.  That's exactly what happened to me today with an interview I
did with a woman who ran a farm sanctuary for farm animals.
> http://www.blip.tv/file/13342
>
> So, let's all do more vlogs about vlogging.  We'll get more
viewers.  We'll get better acquainted.  We'll learn something!