I don't know, Schlomo, but I think he'll have to meet my boyfriend by
the bike rack after school to see whether he can take me out or not.
If he's seen Free Enterprise he'll know that Kirk fans always beat Han
Solo fans since Kirk has the double leg kick.  Adam should keep this
in mind...

Kitka

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "johngaltsjournal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>