Noah: When I went to see the archives, I noticed that you're using
blip for your archives.  This is something captainhumphreys has been
looking at doing.  But, I literally can't get your archive files.
The status bar just keeps crawling across for 10 minutes and no file
comes over.  I alert you because you should be aware and I'm
wondering about blip as a solution now myself.

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "davecircumnavigator"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nice graphics.  Good idea.  I'll bet you get some viral interest.
> Please let us (this list, me) know how you do. I'm part of a group
> with a new daily video blog.  So we're interested in knowing what
> you're doing that's working for you.  We'll share information on
what
> works for us, too.  For example, I'm so new to this list, I didn't
> know it was okay to post a thread saying "come check out my new
> stuff," so I refrained.  But now that you have and it seems okay,
I'm