According to all our diagnostic systems and reports, we were up last
night, and haven't had downtime in some time.  It looks like there
were Internet networking issues that may have caused blip to be
unavailable for some people for some period of time.

The best example of this is blip working for Markus, but being
unavailable for you, Josh.

Either way, we're looking into this to make sure it wasn't any kind of
issue on our side.  I'm pretty confident that it wasn't.

Yours,

Mike