--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Josh Leo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> let me give a speech but don't make me circulate at the
> after-party

LOL too funny - particularly since I'm partially supporting myself
through speeches at the moment. :)

And it sounds like we're discovering a pattern here with this
extrovert-introvert-extrovert thing depending on the audience.

one question - I wonder how many vloggers would consider themselves
introverted in front of a camera? Again, it's a mixed bag for me - I'm
not big on having stills taken of me, but I have no problem with
yakking it up on video. Maybe it's a weight thing.

http://www.andycarvin.com/archives/2006/02/tamarins_marmosets_a.html

andy

www.andycarvin.com