I uploaded to Ourmedia and am pretty sure my files ended up on
Internet Archive.  I think the Internet Archive is a wonderful idea
and service and I commend the people behind it. I find it a little
slow when downloading either because they have a small pipe,
overloaded servers or just a whole bunch of concurrent users during
peak hours.

-David
"The Captain Humphreys Project:
A Man Alone. Around The World.