It actually is not my site, but I am getting intrigued by how some people are using it. Yesterday, Enric and I were talking in stickam and he suggested I pop a dv tape into my camera (that I was using to chat with) and I streamed a movie. Wow, very meta. I could have dozens of people watching my little "cable show"!!