Now wait just a pea pickin minute here!  I'll have you know that the
Beanstalk came complimentary with the sign up package at no
additional cost and I'm glad it did because obviously it was to make
up for the lack of logical instructions.

(thanks for the heads up.. I'll be going back to my beanstalk now)
Love,
The Daughter

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Richard Show <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> first of all, everybody knows you used the $30 I gave you to buy
some beans
> for a beanstalk instead of buying quicktime pro like you were
supposed to
> ... don't deny it ... second, I suspect the confusion is that it
doesn't say
> something logical like export .avi ... you just
>
> file > export > movie
>
> ... and that will get you an uncompressed .avi file that you can
compress
> with quicktime pro (or your beanstalk) ...
>
> On 2/16/06, grasshopperatyourfeet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Richard,
> >
> > When I was using Movie maker I was doing exactly that... But it
> > seems as though Adobe doesn't allow you to export it as an AVI
file?
> > Perhaps I've completely lost my marbles.... I can double check it
> > and see what happens but when I tried it yesterday it wouldn't
let
> > me. Maybe I didn't hit the right button... I'm a bit absentminded
> > when I get to the end of a project....
> >
> > Lisa,
> > (your daughter who is in fact using the Quicktime Pro you
purchased
> > for me)
> >
> > --- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Richard Show <richard@>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Lisa,
> > >
> > > I thought you were exporting it as AVI and then compressing
with
> > quick time
> > > pro?
> > >
> > > ... Richard (your father who bought quick time pro for you :)

> > settings
I'm
> > always
> > in the