I only know Blip because of this group and only for a couple of weeks
and, still, I want to see them succeed.  Why?  They're friendly and
concientious.  They're offering a good service.  They're ahead of the
curve.  They're not Time Warner.  Go Blip.  Go see my videos on Blip
at:

http://www.blip.tv/posts/?search=captain+humphreys

We've got 24 videos (shameless plug) and they're all available on
Blip!

But I still have bandwidth issues on my own site and I am merely
inquiring if pooling the bandwidth spend of multiple users won't get
us a better deal all around?  If the ~2,000 on this group formed a
cooperative, that cooperative could go to Blip and say, "Hey, add our
$10,000 a month to your bandwidth buy and let's get more bandwidth
for all of us."  If that would help Blip, great.  If it'll help me,
great.  If I never need the extra bandwidth because I don't attract
taht much attention, my spend is the same.  I'm just creating a pool
of bandwidth for use by the cooperative members.

-David

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Stan Hirson,  Sarah Jones"