JD,

Great interviews! Thanks for being the johnny-on-the-spot vlogger.

Do you know why the "Teach" site does not have a contact email
address or a link to an interactive community so that people can
discuss the film/education/classrooms/teachers/etc?

-Jack
http://view-point.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "JD Lasica" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> One of the side benefits of being a citizen journalist/vlogger is
that
> you sometimes run into opportunities you wouldn't normally have if
you
> weren't lugging along a camcorder. Such was the case Friday night
when
> I asked actress Elisabeth Shue to say a few words about Creative
> Commons.
>
> Here's the short writeup on my vlog:
> http://www.realpeoplenetwork.com/2006/02/actress_elisabe.html
> (the video is available in mp4 or m4v)
>
> (For you kids, Shue starred in such films as "Leaving Las Vegas,"
for
> which she won an Oscar nomination for best actress, "The Karate
Kid,"
> "The Trigger Effect," "Back to the Future 2 and 3," "Cocktail,"
etc.)

> I also did a short video interview with her husband, filmmaker
Davis Guggenheim:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/jdlasica/101814333/
> again, available in mp4 or m4v
>
> And I created a Flickr photo gallery of screen shots from
Elisabeth's