--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, robert a/k/a r
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Heh. Am just catching up on the ton of messages from weekend and see
> Calacanis also has commented, too, re youtube.
>
> <http://www.calacanis.com/2006/02/20/youtube-is-not-a-real-business/>
>
> Methinks there's more to the youtube popularity. I'm probably one of
> the hardest peeps convince to test a new product and youtube works for
> me. Vimeo too, BTW.
>
> For example, I found this Gaspar Noé piece youtube (prolly NSFW, is
> somewhat explicit) earlier:
>
> <http://www.youtube.com/v/kuD1fUL8WOo>

Gaspar Noé is a innovative and challenging director.  His
"Irreversible" created a controversy and stir when it played at
festivals before distribution.  He pushes boundaries into sexuality
and death with depth.

> Anyone explain why youtube (and vimeo) constantly entertain? Both have
> a method for discover that works. That's valuable.

Flash has strong advantages of near ubiquity and a rich development
language for developing features for connecting people across
different computing platforms (including mobile phones) for
distributing racy, humorous, compeling, etc. works.

  -- Enric
  -======-
  http://www.cirne.com
  Determine Media