1.) Yes, Wordpress makes an RSS 2 feed with enclosures. It also generates other feeds.
3.) I say yes - and do that for the wordpress vlogs that I have. There is also some redirect thing that you can do so that you can use feedburner without using the feedburner address so that in case you decided to drop feedburner you could do so without messing up your feed (how's that for a long sentence?). I don't know how this works but I know that Clint Sharp knows.

-Verdi