I think you need to take a step back and embrace the totality of all
media and realize there is no us and them and know that all media are
complementary and coexistent. In my mind, their video blog is not
promoting anything at all. It simply IS and stands alone as great art
and communication.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster