--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Brett Gaylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> The problem there
> is where do you draw the line? Would you want someone using your
work in a
> homophobic film, or a KKK video?  My personal feelings tend toward
anarchy,
> but I'm not sure you can build a system on that :)

But most of our Creative Commons licenses allow people to use our work
in a homophobic and KKK videos as well... as long as they attribute
us, don't make money from their work and share alike, they are
following copyright laws to a tea.

This is the price we pay for free speech, I guess...

Kitka
http://www.kitkast.com/