On 2/24/06, Kath O'Donnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 2/24/06, Deirdre Straughan < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is it still true that I also need to register at IA? Probably I did that many moons ago when I first registered on Ourmedia, but I don't remember whether I did, and I have no way of knowing except to go back and try to figure out what username-password combo I might have used back then. And I thought that limitation was supposed to be fixed long ago?

I'm not sure. I think I signed up last year, can't remember. whenever it was I did have to enter my IA account and it seems to use it because when I login to IA directly the files are all there on my account. so not sure if they've removed the requirement and merged the logins. I only ever login to ourmedia though not IA at ourmedia (I think it saved my IA settings). so not much help for you. perhaps check your profile and see if your IA account login is still there.

You still have to register at the archive and then sign into Ourmedia with the email address and password you used at the archive. You only have to go to the archive once. Every time after that you can just log into Ourmedia.

--
Me: http://michaelverdi.com
R&D: http://evilvlog.com

Individual Fireant Use