Apparently, you have to register all over again. Not that this is documented anywhere, as nothing is on the site - you have to figure it out from the forums. Whatever happened to help pages and documentation?

And is there ANYBODY IN THIS ENTIRE FREAKING UNIVERSE who actually tests their registration form? Just about every site I have tried falls on its face in this very simple yet oh-so-critical area.

I will say for MySpace that they have a nice little piece of UI to let you know how your upload is progressing - I'll post a screenshot on http://www.beginningwithi.com/vlog/test.html because it's something the rest of you developers should copy.

However, pretty is as pretty does - the end of the process is "unknown error." My very favorite kind... After two failed  attempts at uploading the WMV version of my trailer, I tried m4V and mov - same result on all.