This video made me sad. I lost my dog in January. I held him while he died. The dog was not a man, just a dog. He was 14 years old, and I was with him since the day he was born. The vet helps us cremate him and I went to pick up the cedar box about 10 days later. I still get teary-eyed looking at the box next to a picture and his old collar, waiting for the first day of Spring for a ceremony of rebirth and thankfulness for knowing that spirit that left me. There was some dignity in death. This video felt raw, very raw and naked. It helped me understand the word humility, yet I feel cold, vacant.

Schlomo you are right, time to face my own demons.