On 2/26/06, andrew michael baron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Another important consideration that people often overlook is that
> these young teenagers will soon be the leaders of the world. Very soon.

very true.

on another note, MySpace is also the cool place to be NOW.
but what happpens in 3 years?
suddenly MySpace is no longer cool and its Schibiz (my new imaginary site).
all the MySpace stuff just dies away.

correct me if im wrong:
as a blogger, Im making a space on the web that will last.
I expect my blog to document my life.
As a Myspace-like sites, it seems more about current
interactions...then on to the next online space.

jay

--
Adventures in Videoblogging
<http://www.momentshowing.net>