I didn't know Bocelli was a polygamist

On 2/27/06, Kunga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Just can't help wondering if anyone here was as blown away by the
amazing Olympics Closing Ceremony last night as I was. "Because We
Believe" sung by Andrea Bocelli with the hundreds of Brides walking
out onto the stage - I mean to me it was one of the most astounding
live performances I have ever witnessed in my entire life. Did anyone
else feel the acute level of emotional joy that I did?
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster

Individual Fireant Use

Individual Fireant Use