Hi all,

I wrote a while ago to ask about the virtues of blogspot vs wordpress. I
ended up going with blogspot as I was following the easy to follow freevlog
video tutorials.

Anyway the site is up. Check it out! http://feztv.blogspot.com

It' a Vlog based around events happening during the current festivals in
Adelaide, Australia. It's off to a bit of a shaky start but the site is at
http://feztv.blogspot.com

The Promo and 1st Episode can be downloaded via itunes at:

Itunes:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=128639989

It seems we are having some problems with getting the feed to the site
refreshed. Episode Two hasn't shown up on itunes yet.

Anyone care to troubleshoot or has had similar problems and solved them it
would be great to hear a solution (I've been to the tech pages at Apple and
tested with the url pings but no luck :(

Anyway, enjoy!

Daryl Watson
http://feztv.blogspot.com