On 3/2/06, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
this doesnt sound very productive.
you can spend your time working on SEO instead ;-)
good luck though.  i'll still be interested in your results.

robert, maybe it will have some benefit if you are hungry for any attention you can get.  their are and will be more ways that supercede the myspace sphere.

I'm trying, in the interests of fairness, to add it to my test page, but have pretty much lost patience - if it's this hard, the average beginning videoblogger isn't going to do it.

That's also true of Ourmedia, BTW - I have yet to successfully upload a video there, either.

--
best regards,
Deirdré Straughan

www.beginningwithi.com (personal)