Let's see if we can begin to figure it out.

I thinks there are several questions.

1) What do videobloggers want most?

2) What does videoblogging need most?

The first question is probably more complex in that personal preferences intersect with and sometimes dominate the group interest.

Back to the first. Methinks there is a very large audience over at myspace who are inclined towards shared experiences such as video production / audience. If this thinking is true then those vloggers who want larger audiences probably have something to gain. Isn't it easier to meet people if you venture beyond your clique sometimes?

Seems sometimes it would benefit vloggers if we (a) encouraged the service providers who are non-native this group to participate, and (b) encouraged vloggers to experiment with, or at a minimum intellectually examine, alternative arenas.

Regarding the second question, the group interest, it would be cool to hear from one of the vlogfathers. Does vids.myspace.com offer any benefit to vlogging / vloggers?