Damn!
These last two emails by Juan Carlos are exaclty why I watch him on Evilvlog, Blogger, MySpace and LiveJournal!
Mr. Mulitple just melted my mind.
-Verdi

On 3/2/06, juan gonzalez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

My opinion and it isn"t a popular one.
The term "videoblogging" has the same merit as a pencil.
I think in terms of descrite mathematics.
Angels and Astericks.
Symbols and Orchestras.
Choirs and wires.
Mark making utencils.
I get ahead of myself and document what I can
where I can.

The internet is just another capsule.
Call it whatever, name it whatever,
the old mans Art is poetry.