Good work Jay!

Peter

On 3/3/06, Jay dedman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
this guy is gone.
each day, i get about 10 requests from people wanting to join the Videoblogging group. Usually I can spot the spammers. Sometimes, like this guy, they actually take the time to write a sentence that makes me think they are interested in Videoblogging.

Spammers are actually real people that sit around and send all that bullshit to us.
What a hole in the soul.

jay