It was on this day, one month  ago, that 88SLIDE: The Daily One Minute Trivia
Challenge,
went live with the mission to entertain, interact, and enlighten you in 60
seconds, daily.

We're pleased to celebrate this one month anniversary with our friends in the
videoblog and
video podcast community. Thank you for your support over these past 30 days.

We have a very special episode of 88SLIDE today, so make sure to check it out
at http://www.
88slide.com !