hi guys

I have a technical problem for the mac boys.
(its ten years since I last played with macs)

In the left corner we have an IBM laptop running windows XP pro. In the right corner a brand new powerbook running OS X. In the centre a day old ipod + various cables.  Optional extras,a digital camera , a packet of blank cds, a pdf of ipod instructions and an OS X manual.

Q. How to transfer 8 gig of image and video files from pc to mac in the most efficient manner.

help please

blakkbyrd
http://blakkbyrd.blogspot.com/

ps can anyone improve on this useful resource I found last night?
http://b00tix.com/~pablo/

On Yahoo!7
Messenger: Make free PC-to-PC calls to your friends overseas.

Individual Fireant Use