Thanks for that! I was all set to sell off my miniDV for an Xacti C6 but now
find myself
hung up on the HD (although more for the zoom than anything else). Also, I'm a
little lazy
and don't want to have to deal with the 5-frame sound issue described by M
Verdi...I
wonder if that problem is resolved in the HD.

Bekah

http://www.missbhavens.com