I got my fingers crossed that thay don't.  They usually do put out good stuff

On 3/9/06, Michael Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
yeah... some recent gmail problems.
but with thier deep pockets, i cant see their services ever really getting worse over time in the long run.  they'll fix it up nice and scale out all their services accordingly.
i'd be surprised if google ever becomes known as a flaky technology company, despite some hiccups.

sull