You talked about SNL and The Daily Show manipulating the news to make it humorous.  If a reporter is manipulating the news (under-reporting the popularity of video blogs) for some reason, how does that make it any different from SNL or The Daily Show?  (The only way it would be different is if the reporter was too clueless to actually do the research and find out the truth behind the story)
----- Original Message -----
From: Kitka
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 7:54 AM
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: ABC News Story

Sorry, Bev, but can you re-write that... I'm not sure I understand
what you're trying to say.

Kitka

> In that I guess "real" news isn't that much different from SNL or
The Daily Show, is it...the difference being that the end result of
the fact manipulation isn't intended to be "comedic," but something
else....either misleading, or the reporter didn't understand the
subject at all.

> --
> Bev

Individual Fireant Use