This is very early alpha. If you press the Stikam refresh button on
the website under to the right two blue arrows up and down, you will
see me live again. Please need participants. Go to my URL under my name

http://FutureMedia.org

refresh if it says I am offline. I am on.
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster