On 3/13/06, Kitka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks Paul, I agree with you too.  In the media world, there IS such
a thing as a "cease and desist".  I was talking with someone from the
CBC the other day (more about this subject at a later date) and he
told me about how someone was compiling a Top 100 songs list for a
major network.... he said that they got a cease and desist order from
Leonard Cohen (or some boring musician like that) and they couldn't
use him in the FLATTERING Top 100 show they were making.

KITKA!  A Montrealer calling Leonard Cohen boring.  shame!  Hasn't that track been on 50 tracks for like 2 months anyway?
brokeback to the basics...

-------
Brett Gaylor
http://www.etherworks.ca