When this was submitted to VlogMap I saw videos, but do not see any on
the front page...

Web - http://mertulas.blogspot.com/
RSS - http://mertulas.blogspot.com/atom.xml

For future reference, here are vlogs listed by country...
http://www.vlogmap.org/countries.php

-Matt
http://vlogmap.org
http://ridertech.com