I like the concept of a "Copyrighted Material  limited Use Fee" I know I'm
willing to pay to download music from one site or another for a nominal fee.
If I like the CD I'm still gonna go out and buy it at Sam Goody or Tower so
I can get the cool cover art and lyrics, photos etc.

If I'm willing to do that then It stands to reason that I'd be willing to
pay a yearly subscription fee of a reasonable amount to a site that would
allow limited use of material by more famous musicians, film-makers, etc.
How realistic is it that the "Big Guys" would ever do this?  Not likely at
all unles the faceless masses bring it to somebody's attention....come to
think of it... do we have a "Vlog Lobby"?

Lisa