I'm gonna pull a Verdi here and assert that there are no vlogging
mistakes, I mean other than linking to the wrong video or something
like that. Everything else is just counter-intuitive to building a
certain audience, but that doesn't mean it's a mistake. Make what you
want, how you want, but if you really want people to tune in, pay
attention to the things that turn people off and be aware when you
are doing these things...

Josh