Just joined and I would like to introduce myself. My name is Steve Tatham. I
just started
doing a daily (5 days a week) three-minute fake news show. The broadcast is at
www.theointment.com And boy am I exhausted. I've been working hard on it and
would love
to know what you guys think. I promised myself I'd do this for one year and see
what the
reaction is. So far so good. (it's been three weeks) Although I'm overwhelmed
by the technical
issues, I think it's getting better every day. If you have any feedback I'd be
wide open to hear
it. That's how I've gotten this far. Thanks!

Steve
theointment.com
Apply daily