Good God, I sure hope so.  It's about time we stand up for what we
believe in and tell corporate c*nts who don't even care about the
content they're protecting to shove it up their a$$.

Copyrights aside... I think it's more important to set up some online
free system to contact either an individual or a company in order to
facilitate the process of asking to use/sample content.  Musicians,
film-makers and artists should all have freely avaliable contact
details (to themselves or an agent).  If no contact details are
available on this copyright contact network, we should not be held
liable to be sued.  [I _know_ this is a bold statement... but this
subject has driven me to bold beliefs].

I love your Star Trek video, Verdi... I wish I played that when I was
a kid, unfortunately my brother and sister were much older than me and
never wanted to play!

Kitka
http://www.kitkast.com/