Sadly...I botched Verdi's audio, so I had to edit that out.

Basically got a number of people to comment on the power that
vlogging/new tech is giving "the people."
Thought several people here would enjoy:

http://pinkgasm.citizensex.com/spreadthepink/video/sxsw_5min.wmv

Eddie Codel (GeekEntertainment.tv), Craig Newark (craigslist.org),
Jason Carlin (ifilm.com), Jon Lebkowsky, Eric Rice (ericrice.com),
Nancy White, Matt Mullenweg (wordpress),  Danah Boyd, Srini Kumar
(unamerican.com), Peter Merholz (adaptive path),  more

-Halcyon
www.SpreadingThePink.com