Dang it and woops!  I guess I should have let sleeping dogs lie.... I'd be
there in a heartbeat if I wasn't already scheduled for a Family Dinner with
the in-laws that night... Mom-in-Law is not "Vlog-Friendly" in the
slightest.  "Colossal waste of time and energy that could be better used
doing just about anything else." When I suggested doing something video
related to my brand new nephew I was actually told "You will NOT vlog the
baby".   Les Sigh.... Would so love to make it but if we do another close to
home I will make sure to get it on my calendar so I don't miss the next one.

Cheers!
Daughtershow