--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Nerissa \(TheVideoQueen\)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have to recommend that all new video bloggers should avoid using
wordpress as their blog service or software of choice.  I discovered
that wordpress doesn't allow most html code--this inlcudes all <embed>
and <object> tags.

Hi Nerissa,

I use wordpress 2.0 and can use just about any html tag, including
embeded quicktime videos. I was having a problem with enclosures. The
fix was simple - you just have to manually add the enclosure under the
advanced section of your post.

So, actually my reccomendation as a newbie is the wordpress works
quite well

My vlog is at http://www.vlogdiva.com - there you can see the embeded
videos.

Cheers