MINE'S NOT !!! I'm not happy right now.

Sort of...my site now cannot be viewed in Safari whereas just a couple of days
ago it could.
I browse with Safari because that's where all my bookmarks are, but edit and
post with
Firefox because of the editing settings. I don't even really check my own site
unless I post
so I don't even know if this is related to the Blogger problems of the last few
days. I'm
really peeved about the safari thing--and I don't understand it at all. The
only thing there
is my blue background. No text. No posts. Nothing. Any ideas?

Help!
Bekah
http://missbhavens.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Ivanyi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>