Thanks, I did check out freevlog.  great site.

I am working on making a feed using feedburner.  It looks like a lot
of the vloggers in this group have a feed already on VEOH, although
some still haven't claimed them.  Would love opinion of how that works
for any of you that are using it.  Also, should I use some other
communities?  Tried YouTube, but didn't get any traction there.  Not
sure why.  Haven't tried FireANT.

BTW, next episode is all about Mel Gibson, Michael Jackson, and Bill
O'Reilly.

Motherfucking Jesus