jonny goldstein wrote:

> If you haven't already, I recommend checking out "Free Culture" by
> Laurence Lessig from your local library to get a snapshot of where the
> legal system is today regarding I.P., how it got there,  and how it
> could be changed for the better.

One of the coolest things about Lessig's book is that he released it
under a Creative Commons license, which allowed other to use it, so a
bunch of folks got together and recorded themselves reading chapters,
and a freely available audio version was quickly made:

   http://akma.disseminary.org/archives/001253.html

Damn that's cool!

Pete

--