I use the "lite" version of Sony Vegas it ended up costing me under
100 and it is really nice, I know they are looking for free but I
have to say if you are on a PC Vegas is top notch and worth the
investment

Heath - Batman Geek
http://batmangeek7.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Joshua Kinberg"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Try a free trial of Sony Vegas:
> <
> http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/products/showproduct.asp?
PID=965&FeatureID=8191

> -Josh
>
> On 3/20/06, Josh Leo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I have a friend who uses a camera that records in .mov files but
since she
> > has a pc, windows movie maker doesnt work with it...
> >
> > she tried downloading Avid Free DV but had some serious errors
when trying
> > to run it... so that it not an option
> >
> > does anyone know of any other free editing software for PC's
that can
> > handle .mov files?
> >
> > --
> > Josh Leo
> >
> > joshleo.com
> > stonefarm.blogspot.com
> > joshspicks.blogspot.com
> > vlogcats.blogspot.com
> > wearethemedia.com

t=ms&k=Individual&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=OHeQJ
Kby66gg3t35np-qiw>
> > Fireant<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Fireant&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=hK8TfZa7
ClhTIxDJdP6Cbw>
> > Use<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Use&w1=Individual&w2=Fireant&w3=Use&c=3&s=38&.sig=fljF53rXtnOM
jmpIySYbqA>
> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]<videoblogging-
[EMAIL PROTECTED]>