Some folks would go as far as to say that comments are part of what distinguishes a videoblog from just a podcast.  :)

comments allow for conversation

welcome!

J. Rhett Aultman wrote:
gottadiva wrote:

Hi,

Welcome to vlogging. Seems like there is someone new here every day.

I visited you vlog, but it said that I had to be logged in to leave a
comment. So, I figured I would just post here.

Well done vlog for a first timer, that's for sure!

Thanks a big one.  We're still up in the air about taking comments at
the site itself.  I had a copy of phpNuke up about two years ago and it
was chronically hacked and spammed.  Is it a standard practice to allow
comments from anyone?

--
Rhett.