It worked! ... thanks!

On 3/22/06, David Howell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No worries Richard. We'll get this done for you :)

In your Options, Writing...

Uncheck "Users should use the visual rich editor by default"

Update Options.

Then...Users, Personal Options (bottom of the page)...

Uncheck "Use the visual rich editor when writing"

Update Options.

That should do it.

David
http://www.davidhowellstudios.com

http://richard.blip.tv/file/get/Richard-RichardsWifesBirthdayWMV360.flv"

http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=7,0,0,0

value="&MM_ComponentVersion=1&skinName=Halo_Skin_3&streamName=

http://richard.blip.tv/file/get/Richard-RichardsWifesBirthdayWMV360&autoPlay=false&autoRewind=false