Hi Videoblogging Group

we are looking for a cameraman who supports our correspondent in New York,
Theodore
Bouloukos, with his interviews of artists, curators, gallery owners etc.

You won't get paid with money (at least not yet), so you should have other
reasons to
participate (platform for your work, contacts etc.). If you are interested,
send an e-mail to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Vernissage TV is a video podcast / vlog which covers art openings and does
interviews with
the protagonists of the world of art, design and architecture. Have a look at
http://
www.vernissage.tv and you know what it's all about.