I'd like to know the answer to this question as well... What is the
"best" way to link to a feed in iTunes (assuming the feed is not in
the iTMS podcast directory).

I've also seen people use two buttons - one for mac and one for pc.
That seems redundant.

Anyways, I'm interested in hearing the justification for all these
various linking methods.  Which works best?

-Matt
http://vlogmap.org
http://ridertech.com
http://leanbackvids.com