Just trying to plow through my studies when I took a side road out of
curiosity. I have student access to Bowker's Books In Print so I
entered video blogging to find out what the new titles are in the pipe
line. I'm not making any recommendations or intending to stirring up
old history. This is for information/reference only.

Video Blogging by Jay Dedman, Joshua Kinsburg and Joshua Paul $24.99
0-470-03788-1  Publication date July 2006  [I don't understand, was
the book cancelled and then re-instated?]

Secrets of Video Blogging Diana Weynand, Ryanne Hodson, Michael Verdi,
Shirley Craig $24.99 ISBN 0-321-42917-6  Publication date April 2006

Hands-on Guide to Video Blogging and Podcasting Damien Stolarz and
Lionel Felix $34.95 ISBN 0-240-80831-2

Videoblogging for Dummies by S.C. Bryant $24.99 ISBN 0-471-97177-4
Publication date June of 2006.

The ISBN number is the sure fire way to have the bookstore order the
book if they don't have it in stock.

See you at VloggerCon (I hope)

Gena
http://outonthestoop.blogspot.com