You can cheat as much as you want with WordPress templates, they
call it themes. WordPress is a shared open resource. Most of the
time as long as you keep the credits where they belong you can do
basically as much as you want with it.

I have about 450 WordPress themes, share hosting with me and I will
get them to you for free. Just mail me.

Having your own domainname and hosting is the most freedom you can
think of without the restrictions of the shared or multi-user blogs
like wordpress.com and blogger.com it also gives you freedom of the
plugins to use and there are hundreds of them.

Klaas aka Blips

http://vlogmatic.com  (has a tweaked WordPress template :)
http://usadutch.com/blips (my dutch blog with tweaked wordpress
template)
http://rocketboom.us (just go look)

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Randy Mann" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> isnt that cheatting??
>

> >From: "Bill Streeter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Blogger is starting to wear on my
nerves.
> >Question re:moving videoblog
> >Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:31:36 -0000
> >
> >You can make custom templates for Wordpress. But really the
easiest
> >thing to do is modify an existing template that you like. With my
> >site I took the default theme and just changed the images, colors
> >and fonts.
> >
> >Bill Streeter
> >LO-FI SAINT LOUIS
> >www.lofistl.com
> >
> >--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "missbhavens1969"
> ><missbhavens1969@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Bummer about my template. I love that damn thing. Why can't I
take
> >it with me? Some
> > > weird code thing? Ah, well. No, no more pre-fab templates for
me,
> >so I won't go the free
> > > Wordpress route. Thanks for all the info!
> > >
> > > Bekah

You'll
> >need
> >seeming